Our registration records are maintained by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście of Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 100 000, NIP [tax.id.no.:] 727-272-57-03.
How can you contact us?
by mail: al. Piłsudskiego 87, 92-332 Łódź,
by e-mail: email@example.com
What rights do you have?
- To access your personal data,
- To correct it,
- To require its removal,
- To limit the scope of its processing,
- To transfer your data.
What can you do if you think that we process your data in breach of legal requirements?
You can file a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Poland this is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection http://www.giodo.gov.pl/
Why do we need your data and why do we process it?
- for the purpose of answering your query with respect to Bluerank’s offer
- for the purpose of correspondence with respect to the query made
- based on you additional consent, for marketing purposes that is sending offers for services provided by Bluerank sp. z o.o. and for other events organized by Bluerank sp. z o.o. – via messages sent to your e-mail address or telephone number,
- based on your additional consent, we will share your data with our Partner– Prowly.com sp. z o.o.
Do you have to provide us with your data?
It is voluntary, however, if we do not have it, we will not be able to contact you to reply to your query and send you an offer.
What is the legal basis of our processing of your data?
- Art. 6(1) (a) of RODO, namely this regulation.
- If you grant your consent to the receiving of marketing communications also to your e-mail address and telephone number, the legal basis will be also art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronically supplied services and art. 172 of the Act on telecommunications law.
Who shall we share your data with?
- Suppliers of services connected with the preparation of an offer.
- Delivery companies and the post.
- Operators of payment services available on our website.
- Entities providing hosting (storing) of the website, bleurank.pl website and personal data for us.
- Based on you additional consent we will share your data with our Partner -Prowly.com sp. z o.o. for marketing purposes, namely sending offers of services provided by Prowly.com sp. z o.o. – through e-mail sent to my e-mail address or telephone number. In such a case the administrator of your data will be Prowly.com sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Antoniego Józefa Madalińskiego 71 lok. 1, 02-549 Warsaw, (KRS: 0000462787), whose records are maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 15 500, NIP (tax.id.no.) 5213649218
How long are we going to store your data:
For the time of
- preparing a reply to your query and time necessary for the time limit for bringing proceedings in connection with the preparation of an offer to expire;
- carrying our marketing activities or until the consent for sending messages to your e-mail address or telephone number is withdrawn. Your withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which took place before the consent was withdrawn.
Will your data be transferred out of the European Economic Area?